Friday, May 22, 2009

Lost Socks Board

Cute and useful decoration for your laundry room. It holds lost socks for you until the other one turns up. I absolutely love mine! I didn't have a good place for the lost socks before, so when the other half of the pair would turn up it would become a lost sock as well because I didn't know what I did with the first one. Not only does this help me with that, it also looks very cute (it can be hard to decorate a laundry room).



$9- black lettering and background
$10- any other color


You can purchase one already made (more will be coming) or you can customize yours. The price is the same either way. Just let me know what color(s) and style you want and I'll either try to find something to fit or you can get your own paper to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Paper Options

Paper Options
(click on picture)

To Place an Order

 

Lost Socks | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates